I created the Four Classes, saith the Lord !


The International Astronomical Union had not used Sanskrit names. From Beta Arietis to Zeta Piscium.

This is news to me. Chaturvarnya amongst elephants.
Chaturvarnya is a much misunderstood concept. It is according to qualities and profession and not according to birth.

Chathurvarnyam Maya Shrishtam
Guna Karma Vibhagasha
Thasya Kartharam api maam
Vidhyakartharam Avyayam

I created the Four Noble Professions
Based on qualities and Profession
I am the Creator of the Four
I am also the Non Creator
I am transcendental !




We find there are Four types of Professions
The Intellectual Class, the Brahmin
The Warror Class, Police and Military, Kshatriyas
The Business Class, Vaishya
And the Service Class, Shudras

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teams averse to playing Eng - Bell